Trainz Orient Express

Bienvenue à bord de l'Orient Express à destination de Trainz
login.php profile.php?mode=register faq.php memberlist.php search.php index.php

Trainz Orient Express Index du Forum » Les Screenshots de Trainz Orient Express. » Vos expériences - Vos réalisations » How Sales Creates Web-to-Print Disasters
How Sales Creates Web-to-Print Disasters
MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Oct 2016, 18:18 Répondre en citant
AlbertFauff
Invité

Appetite for Applications: How Workflow Can Feed Your Profits colored labels sticker printing See Part 2 See Part 3 See Part 4 ,Precision and Pride Drive Label Manufacturing at Mossberg & Company
Some of my personal favorites were the approaches I didn't expect. Consider the SigmaLine from Müller Martini, where, as opposed to fitting their finishing around someone's press, his or her squeeze Delphax engine within their finishing line! Müller Martini's very apt booth slogan was Integration Solutions--from A to Z. Another that got my attention was the Stralfors LX501 Stack Lightweight solution that handles paperweight as little as 60 gsm. It hadn't really occurred in my opinion how popular lightweight paper is starting to become in printed world, but obviously it allows printers to save space, resources and expenses. Another favorite was the Stackport from Duplo, Xerox, GBC and CPBourg. Trying to lose a final manual job of moving paper, the Stackport is definitely an intelligent paper transport system linking digital printing to near-line finishing environments. It incorporates a methods to go, but I liked the thought. Packaging was on the high, especially from HP, who showed a laser diecutter, label design and printed holograms. ,gift bags office equipment
printing-in-china.com

Publicité
MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Oct 2016, 18:18
Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
How Sales Creates Web-to-Print Disasters
Trainz Orient Express Index du Forum » Vos expériences - Vos réalisations
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure  
Page 1 sur 1  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation